Against all laws of Aerodynamics, the Bumblebee CAN. . . . FLY!


What kind of insurance do you take?

     To view a list on in-network insurance providers, please click here.

What services do you provide?

     Occupation Therapy-adult and pediatric
     Speech Therapy-adult and pediatric
     Physical Therapy-pediatric
     To view more information about our services, please click here.

What is OT?

     Occupational Therapy is  a form of therapy for those recuperating from physical or mental illness that encourages rehabilitation through the performance of activities required in daily life.

What is ST? 

     A Speech Language Pathologist works to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults. 

What is PT?
     Physical therapy treats conditions related to genetic, neurological and orthopedic disorders. 
What if I don't have insurance?

     We do take private pay. You do not need insurance for us to accept you. Payment plans are available for treatment, please call us at 903-874-6315 for more information. 
How do I begin the process of getting in your clinic?

     We will need a referral from your primary doctor. You can call the doctor and have them send one over or you can call us and we can get your information and request the referral from the doctor.

Where are you located?
     3728 S US HWY 287, Corsicana, TX. We are one mile from I-45.  We are almost directly across the Hwy 287 from Guardian Glass.